Increase your leather knowledge with our hands-on leather making plus non-scientific theory.
What will you learn?
- Leather types and performance
- Quality performance specifications
- Leather value supply chain.
- Make and creatively finish your own leather
- Test your own leather.
Who can attend?
- Fashion students
- Design students
- Recent graduates.
- CPD for those working in the leather sector
- QC, sales marketing, leather buyers.
How much does it cost? (5 days)
- Students - £200*
- Non-students - £800
* A bursary may be available through The Worshipful Company of Leathersellers. Please email [email protected] for more information.
For more information about the course please contact: [email protected]or visit: northampton.ac.uk/uon-iclt
Click for PDF